- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- Goat cheese
- Crusty baguette, sliced
Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in shallots and tarragon. Add strawberries and stir to combine. Spread goat cheese on baguette slices and top with salsa.
Strawberry tarragon salsa can also be served with grilled pork or duck.
The Story + Other Recipe(s):: The Strawberry Lady: Jo Ann Smith's Sweet Berry Patch