The Sturiale Place
Last Updated May 14, 2018
Why We Love It: The Sturiale Place, originally known as The Wood House, was first located on South 5th Street in Boise’s Central Addition, formally one of Boise’s most prominent neighborhoods. Built between 1893 and 1899 and surrounded by apple orchards. The Wood House is one of four historic houses that were saved by Preservation Idaho, and now, through the collaboration of Preservation Idaho, developer Local Construct, Western States Movers, and owner Rita Sturiale, the historic victorian home has been relocated to 1501 W. Jefferson Street, where it begins a new future as an antique shop and specialty café.
1501 W Jefferson StreetBoise, ID 83702